If you hope to get a load of returning visitors, you have to have content that poeple like and tell their friends about, and keep updating it with new things that make people want to keep going to it, and it’s gotta look good.
The better looking, the more people want to be affiliated with it. Also, make friends, and share links. Join web rings, give the links to your friends who are interested, and an interactive element like a message board, or such, will (if handled correctly) keep people coming back.
try this trick :
1. Link to other pages, and have them link to you.
2 Use relevant META tags for keywords and description
3. Submit the site to: = Cool Site of the Day = http://www.coolsiteoftheday.com
……………. Add your URL to google = http://www.google.com/addurl.html + http://www.burgettsys.com/stories/60948
4. Announce your website in many online forums.
5. Register your url with google and as many other search engines as possible.
6. Update your site often to have repeat visistors.
7. Add your url in your email signature.
8. Do a search on google, then at the bottom of the page is “Disatisfied with results? Help us improve” link. Just fill out the info. and the spiders will go to your site.
9. Add your url to your business card and pass them out.
10. Put a link in your signatues so that every email/post you make will be seen by search engine bots and taken into account. Be sure that it’s properly labeled “+18 Warning” if the link goes to adult material.
Add it here = http://dmoz.org
search engine tutorial = http://www.pandia.com/goalgetter/
Have you thought about putting a Paypal Donation button on the page?
Incoming Links Guide = http://www.incominglinks.com/
Meta-Tag Builder = http://vancouver-webpages.com/META/mk-me…
Meta Tag Analyzer = http://www.widexl.com/remote/search-engi…
FREE SEARCH ENGINE PLACEMENT = http://www.submitexpress.com/list.html
What’s an SEO? Does Google recommend working with companies that offer to make my site Google-friendly? =